- Portland Oregon Office
- Florence Oregon Office
- Bend Oregon Office
- Vancouver W 8th St Office
- Vancouver NE Hwy 99 Office
- Clackamas Oregon Office
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. This misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for a family, a car, a home or a business. Don’t treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance.
- Captive agents - sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives offer you the insurance of one company, sometimes one product and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents represent an average of eight insurance companies and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
Your independent Insurance agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you do not need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Can assist you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agents most important concern.